Attention to Quality is one of the most relevant General Computer strengths.
The Group aim is to offer to its Client an excellent service in terms of quality, efficacy and technological know-how, focusing on the following fundamental points:
The technical team of General Computer is highly skilled with strong specializations developed through the most advanced education and updating programs that allow them to get important technical certifications issued by the principle worldwide vendors.
EXPERTISE OF OPERATIVE STRUCTURE
When the objective is to supply Customers with the best support service in the shortest time possible, resolution of the problem is only guaranteed by a well-geared up and efficient organization in support of the technician.
General Computer has been operating in its sector since 1993. Over the years, the company has perfected its ability to support its technicians in carrying out their maintenance duties, by providing them with:
- an enormous, carefully managed warehouse of spare parts that is constantly restocked with supplies from every part of the world
- an effective support guaranteed by an excellent logistic and organizational management
- an advanced information system that can systematically manage all information and allows detailed analyse
Attention to quality stands for seeking constant improvement. For this reason, the company follows a procedure that tracks statistical information on service calls. This allows constant monitoring of the global level of quality provided by the operating structure. At the end of every intervention Clients have the possibility to express their evalutation, in a very transparent way, through a Customer Satisfaction system on General Computer web site called ‘The Clients Corner’.
General Computer Italia has obtained certifications to the UNI EN ISO 9001:2008 quality standards for the following activities:
- Supply of maintenance, technical support services and systems support in Unix, Linux and Windows environments
- Sales of servers, storage, libraries, workstations, and new and used add-ons in Unix, Linux and Windows environments